SUBSCRIBING PRINCIPLES OF FAMILY FOUNDATIONS INSTITUTE
Family Foundations Institute seeks to connect, inform and encourage families in their role of being the “original cell” of society through many events and activities.
- Complete adherence to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church and the Pope.
- Acceptance of the right and duty of parents to be the primary educators of their children.
- This formational enterprise is a lay endeavor – not clerical.
- Instruction will not criticize clergy. Instruction will support clear teaching of the Roman Catholic Church in a positive manner.
- Parents and their children take part in this endeavour. Parents participate either as instructors or as participants in a parent formation class thereby demonstrating that they have an active and living faith.
- The framework of the teaching enterprise is a community effort. As such, a fraternal bond and social interaction between families is to be fostered.
- There is a joyful duty of apostolate for individuals and the group to follow the Holy Father’s call to evangelize.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Family Foundations Institute seeks to connect, inform and encourage families in its role as society’s original cell through many events and activities. Family Foundations Institute believes stronger families make a stronger world.
- Complete adherence to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church
- Parents are primary educators of their children, the family is the most important “religious school of instruction”
- Laity play a key role in education, formation, and evangelization. The format of this action is as variable as the individuals initiating it.
- Teachers provide clear teaching in a positive manner of the Roman Catholic Church, rather than criticize others
- Teaching and learning together, individuals create a supportive community
- Supported and well-formed, individuals heed the call to evangelize
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to get involved? Let’s talk.