YOU: Life, Love, and Theology of the Body
Friday, January 24th
6:45pm – 10:00pm
A life-changing experience for youth and young adults “YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body” is a unique program* which reveals to young people their value as a person: their bodies, their sexuality, and their individual call to love. Filmed on location all over the world, the program features young people as well as respected Catholic leaders. It addresses, head on, many of the issues they are already exposed to via entertainment media, societal pressures, and their own interactions with each other.
Three videos with discussion. guest speaker and Q&A session.
Praise & worship, prayer ministry, Eucharistic Adoration and Reconciliation.
Valuable opportunity to build friendships that offer hope and encouragement.
His Catholic faith is integral to his counselling practice, informing the client-centred approach he takes in helping individuals to use their unique abilities and strengths to experience change and growth, working collaboratively to meet the client’s goals for therapy.
Marshal ChandaRegistered Psychotherapist and Canadian Certified Counsellor
- 6:45 – 7:05pm Opening prayer/praise & worship
- 7:05 – 7:20 Welcome activity
- 7:20 – 7:30 Marshal Chanda
- 7:30 – 7:35 Small groups (triads)
- 7:40 – 8:10 Videos & discussion questions
- 8:10 – 8:25 Snack break
- 8:25 – 8:40 Q&A with Marshal Chanda
- 8:45 – 9:15 Adoration/prayer teams/confession
- 9:25 – 9:30 Closing prayer/praise & worship
- 9:30 – 9:55 Gym time