YOU: Life, Love, and Theology of the Body
Friday, March 27th
6:45pm – 10:00pm
For the safety of all we have decided to cancel the March Pure Life gathering. We pray for all families, for their health and well-being during this time.
A life-changing experience for youth and young adults “YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body” is a unique program* which reveals to young people their value as a person: their bodies, their sexuality, and their individual call to love. Filmed on location all over the world, the program features young people as well as respected Catholic leaders. It addresses, head on, many of the issues they are already exposed to via entertainment media, societal pressures, and their own interactions with each other.
Three videos with discussion. guest speaker and Q&A session.
Praise & worship, prayer ministry, Eucharistic Adoration and Reconciliation.
Valuable opportunity to build friendships that offer hope and encouragement.
Guest Speaker TBCNo info. TBC
- 6:45 – 7:05pm Opening prayer/praise & worship
- 7:05 – 7:20 Welcome activity
- 7:20 – 7:30 Guest Speaker TBC
- 7:30 – 7:35 Small groups (triads)
- 7:40 – 8:10 Videos & discussion questions
- 8:10 – 8:25 Snack break
- 8:25 – 8:40 Q&A with Guest Speaker
- 8:45 – 9:15 Adoration/prayer teams/confession
- 9:25 – 9:30 Closing prayer/praise & worship
- 9:30 – 9:55 Gym time