Emotional Formation of Children
Parenting Evening October 2021
Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 7 pm – 9 pm (EST)
[button icon=”” target=”_self” hover_type=”enlarge” text=”Register” color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#6d6e71″ hover_color=”#ffffff” link=”/registrations/parenting-evening”]
EMOTIONS! We all have them, but we don’t always understand our emotions or know what to do with them.
- Why do we have them? And how do they help us?
- What happens when we ignore our emotions in ourselves and our children?
- How can we help our child to express his/her emotions in a healthy and constructive way?
- How do we effectively discipline while at the same time validating our child’s emotions?
- How does my own emotional formation affect my ability to emotion coach my child?
- How can I grow in awareness and understanding of my own emotions?
Join us as we consider the emotional lives of our children and learn ways to help our children recognize their emotions and gain understanding of the role of emotions in our daily lives.
Anne Marie Posella, Registered Psychotherapist and Coordinator of FFI’s Mental Wellness Outreach will offer insights and answer questions on the emotional formation of children.
This event is for families attending London Family Catechism. Space is limited, register online now to claim your spot!