Emotional Formation of Children
Parenting Evening October 2022
Saturday October 15, 2022 at 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm (EDT)
EMOTIONS! We all have them, but we don’t always understand our emotions or know what to do with them.
- Why do we have them? And how do they help us?
- What happens when we ignore our emotions in ourselves and our children?
- How can we help our child to express his/her emotions in a healthy and constructive way?
- How do we effectively discipline while at the same time validating our child’s emotions?
- How does my own emotional formation affect my ability to emotion coach my child?
- How can I grow in awareness and understanding of my own emotions?
Join us as we consider the emotional lives of children and learn ways to help our children recognize and gain understanding of the role of emotions in everyday life.
Anne Marie Posella, will offer her insights, guide our discussion, and answer questions on the emotional formation of children. Anne Marie practiced Psychotherapist in the province of Ontario for almost 14 years and currently offers Pastoral Counselling and Christian Life Coaching, and is the Coordinator of FFI’s Mental Wellness Outreach.
This event is for families involved with Family Camp. Space is limited, register online now to claim your spot!